viernes, 8 de julio de 2011

Its all right '143

When my best friend and I do crazy things, destiny want to our life change. So one night, we were in a page a little bit strange, chating with people. When we stopped two of them and started to talk. That night, yes; my life change. Cali, the place where they were. I love that place; and my best friend too. It was amazing how a point of view can change just for a smile from one of that guys. J, Ch and drawings in our hand, made one single night, be THE night. Eight of july, we will remember that always. You both got us, immediately. Just saying I love you; Really used word but with a diferent meaning. Distance doesnt matter, that's true. You can say that we are crazy girls, innocent; But we have something in our hearts that says go on, make your dreams true and THEY are our dreams. Maybe, in one month this is a another story but I expect not to because I want to meet them, and I want to make it real. More real that in dreams. I have inside me a feeling that is hard to describe, something that one normal person wont be able to feel. You dont feel that before and you are praying not to finish in just another story. Because just you love him, and if you was able to love him in a day ; You wont forget him that easy. And is now, when you dont matter the others; you want to be with him but the world dont care, and stop you; and your dreams. But you know what? That when I want something, I will fight for it <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario